1. Mechanical polishing: A polishing method that mainly obtains a smooth surface by cutting and plastically deforming the surface of the material through manual operation to remove the polished protruding parts, such as whetstone bars, wool wheels, sandpaper, etc. If the surface quality is high, you can use the ultra-precision polishing method. Ultra-precision polishing is a special grinding tool, which can be pressed on the processing surface of aluminum alloy die-cast parts in the polishing liquid containing abrasives to achieve high-speed rotational movement.
2. Chemical polishing: The aluminum alloy die casting is preferentially dissolved in the micro convex surface of the chemical medium rather than the concave portion to obtain a smooth surface. The main advantage of this method is that it does not require complicated equipment, can polish aluminum alloy die castings with complex shapes, and can efficiently polish many aluminum alloy die castings at the same time. The core problem of chemical polishing is the preparation of polishing solution. The surface roughness obtained by chemical polishing is usually several 10 μm.
3. Electrolytic polishing: The basic principle is the same as chemical polishing. Smooth the surface by selectively dissolving tiny protrusions on the surface of the material. Compared with chemical polishing, the effect of cathode reaction can be eliminated and the effect is better.
4. Ultrasonic polishing: Put the aluminum alloy die castings into the abrasive suspension and put them together in the ultrasonic field. With the aid of the oscillating action of ultrasonic waves, the abrasives are ground and polished on the surface of the aluminum alloy die casting. The macroscopic force of ultrasonic processing is relatively small, which will not cause the deformation of aluminum alloy die castings, but it is difficult to manufacture and install the mold. Ultrasonic treatment can be combined with chemical or electrochemical methods. On the basis of solution corrosion and electrolysis, ultrasonic vibration is added to stir the solution, so that the dissolved products on the surface of the aluminum alloy die-cast part are separated, and the corrosion or electrolyte near the surface is uniform. The cavitation effect of ultrasonic waves in the liquid can also inhibit the corrosion process and contribute to the bright surface.
5. Fluid polishing: It depends on the high-speed flowing liquid and the abrasive particles it carries to clean the surface of the aluminum alloy die casting to achieve the purpose of polishing. Common methods are: abrasive jet processing, liquid jet processing, hydrodynamic grinding, etc. Hydrodynamic grinding is driven by hydraulic pressure, so the liquid medium carrying abrasive particles flows back and forth at high speed on the surface of aluminum alloy die castings. The medium is mainly made of a special compound (polymer-like substance) that flows under low pressure and mixes with the abrasive. The abrasive can be silicon carbide powder
6. Electromagnetic grinding and polishing: Under the action of a magnetic field, a magnetic abrasive is used to form a grinding brush to grind aluminum alloy die castings. The method has high processing efficiency, good quality, easy processing conditions and good working conditions.
Jiaxing Yunhe Trading Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of non-ferrous metal die casting products such as aluminum alloy die casting and zinc alloy die casting. You can customize aluminum alloy zinc alloy pipe fittings according to your requirements. We have a wealth of production experience, supporting production equipment and skilled die-casting workers to ensure that orders are completed in accordance with quality and quantity. Is an excellent manufacturer of Aluminum die casting . Welcome to buy: https://www.xinxinmetal.com/