Classifieds Posting Format
While the Buick Encore will not be at dealers for a while, I created this forum now so it will be ready when the time arrives.
Here are rules to ensure this forum remains organized. All classifieds posts should be in the following format:
1) If you are selling a part:
(Example FS: Item Name)
2) If you are selling an automobile:
(Example FS: Year, Make, Model, Mileage, Location)
3) If you are parting out a car:
(Example Parting Out: Year, Make, Model)
- Please include the parts that you are parting out in one post, and include prices for each part.
4) If you want to purchase an item:
(Example WTB: Item Name)
5) If you want to trade an item:
(Example WTT: Item Name for Item Name)
6) If you want to trade an automobile for another item or automobile:
(Example WTT: Year, Make, Model, Mileage for Item Name/Automobile)
7) If you are posting a link to an eBay auction you MUST have a buy it now price in the auction and in the thread title. If you are just looking to gather interest for your auction, then we suggest putting a link to it in your signature.
Furthermore, we will not allow all CAPS thread titles, or distracting characters such as ">", "*", "!", "~", etc. The thread title MUST be in a format presented above, or the thread will be retitled or removed.
You must post a price in your initial post.
Also, the classifieds are not a place to voice an opinion on a product. Questioning the value/price, linking to the same or similar item, or posting in an attempt to devalue the objects being sold is forbidden. If you wish to question the value, send a private message to the seller. Do not reply to a classifieds thread unless you are interested in the item.
Once your item has sold, or you have found what you are looking for, please make a note of that in your thread.
[Last update: December 28, 2011]