Bodybuilding vs Running - Buick Encore Forums - EncoreOwners.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-15-2020, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

Bodybuilding vs Running

I never did much running in College, but I tried to put on weight and strength in the gym. I quickly realized through observation and the equivalent of let's run message boards-the <url> forums-that supplements and, at a higher level, "gear" are a big part of bodybuilding. They don't even try to hide it. In fact, they don't deny it.

The funny thing about it...I think there's a drug test at a bodybuilding competition; it's pretty much a joke. I don't believe they hold their athletes to the level of the VAD by means of random drug tests during the season.

However - I follow the doping threads on lets run and was interested in comparing bodybuilding to running.

I've seen one thread that most of the top 100-meter sprinters have tested positive at some point. In addition, I have read opinions that most world distance records are not clean, and most athletes in the final at the WC or Olympic games are at least under suspicion anyway.

Does running or Jogging becomes the bodybuilding from the point of view of chemical strengthening? How many guys in the gym take creatine and protein, ripped gasoline, and everything else they sell at GNC. Although it's not so visually obvious - how many runners are taking supplements to help.

Besides, there's always a guy or two in the gym on roids. Pretty clear. It's a little more obvious because you can see their progress with their muscle mass. But...is will recreational long-distance running become the same when there are guys/girls in each group or on each route who are at some "higher level" of pharmacy? I've heard that Amateur Cycling is already like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-16-2020, 03:23 PM

This once again proves the trend of the development of the level of use of steroids and supplements during training. This is now the norm. Why not? There are many scientific studies, the results of which tell us that there are no negative consequences when using steroids. I am a supporter of this thesis, because everyone wants to improve their physical performance in a short time. I am no exception to this rule. I was recommended once https://paradigmpeptides.com/product/gw-501-2/ I immediately decided to combine physical training, in particular running, with the use of this product. And I'm happy with the result.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Encore Forums - EncoreOwners.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page