TJK Auto Transport and Using a 3rd party for buying a car - Buick Encore Forums - EncoreOwners.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2020, 04:38 AM Thread Starter

TJK Auto Transport and Using a 3rd party for buying a car

Hello all, my first post here, but I have visited the forum many times.
I'm looking to change my car and have stumbled across a too good to be true bargain and was wondering if anyone had ever dealt with the company involved.
They are called TJK Auto Transport and from what I can tell they act as a broker for car sales. The seller is in Italy, I can only have the car delivered after payment. If I'm not satisfied I can return the car within 48 hours at my expense for a refund.
It screams scam to me but the email I got from them ended "recommended by PistonHeads" so ow maybe I'm wondering if maybe the world is not all bad and this could be genuine.

Over to you with any advice if anyone has used this company or brought a car this way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2020, 06:24 AM

No, I don't know about them, sorry...
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2020, 06:49 AM

You may visit sites of U-ship, Intercity Lines and Shipaa to find out everything you are interested in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2020, 07:11 AM

Well, I think this information can be very needful in many aspects. Due to current conditions, such kind of shipping is a really useful opportunity. Truthfully, I am thinking about starting a business. I am interested in selling cars all over the USA. I know it won't be an easy business to arrange. In the first place, I need to find a good trustworthy shipping company. Yes, I know that avoiding shipping car scams is one of the most important aspects of this field. Can you suggest to me some other useful tips?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Encore Forums - EncoreOwners.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page