Looking for virtual PDF printer driver for iPad that works with any app - Buick Encore Forums - EncoreOwners.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-02-2020, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Looking for virtual PDF printer driver for iPad that works with any app

One for you geeks out there. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Is there a way to print to PDF from the iPad as if it was a virtual printer, i.e. one that would show up from any app as a printer? There was something called PDF printer driver which I purchased from the app store which used to show up as a printer from within any app, however, after one of them iOS updates (probably the one that made everything look flat and grey :mad2, it no longer shows up and I've yet to find an alternative.

I've got a PDF creator that I can use, for example, to do a PDF from a thread on this site but, say the thread is in the members only or VIP area, I'd need to log in within the PDF app to PDF the live thread as it is toay. Now what I want is to be able to PDF stuff I've got saved with an app called 'offline pages'; content that no longer exists live online or that has since been modified, but I've got stored locally on my iPad. I have the option to print it to my wireless desktop printer but I want PDFs without having to print and scan the pages. The previous PDF printer driver showed up as a printer from within this app but thanks to the constant need to update things, no longer shows up. :rant: :rant: :rant:

There are lots of apps in the app store but I've got neither the money, nor the time or even storage space, to be trying them all, only to find they don't do what I'm after.

If anyone knows of a virtual PDF printer for iPad, you'll be top of my Xmas list! :cancan:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-03-2020, 05:28 PM

where can I buy a 3D printer?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-03-2020, 05:59 PM

If you don't have the money or time to check these apps, there's another way. You can transfer the documents you want to print to your computer. And then connect the computer to the printer and that's it. I have also done. My sister gave me a printer with some cool features for my birthday. I don't remember the firm anymore. But I know she bought it on https://www.mrdepot.ca/collections/b...ner-cartridges. And I often had to print documents. And I was transferring documents from my iPad to my computer.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Encore Forums - EncoreOwners.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page