Despite the different configurations, most vane pumps operate under the same conditions below.
1. The slotted rotor is eccentrically supported on the cycloid cam. The rotor is located on the cam wall. The crescent shaped cavity is
form. The rotor is sealed into the cam by two side plates. The blade is suitable for installation in the following position of the impeller. When the rotor rotates (yellow arrow) and fluid enters the pump, centrifugal force, hydraulic pressure, and/or push rods push the blades towards the walls of the house. Blades, rotors, cams and side plates are the key pumping principles for good suction characteristics common to blades.
2. The housing and cam force fluid into the pump chamber through the hole. Cam (small red arrow at the bottom of the pump). The fluid enters the pocket formed by the blades, rotor, cam and side plates.
3. As the rotor continues to rotate, the blades blow the fluid to the opposite side. The crescent-shaped blade passing through the cam discharge hole is close to the tip of the crescent (small red pump on the side). Then, the fluid flows out from the discharge port.
1. Handle relatively high dilute liquid pressure
2. Compensation for blade wear delay
3. Sometimes LPG is preferred as a solvent
4. Can be idling for a short time
5. Can have a seal or stuffing box
6. Form a good vacuum
Zhejiang Yongling Hydraulic Machine Co , Ltd . is a professional China manufacturer and supplier of Vane Pumps and Fixed Vane Pumps . Our products are widely used in cutting, plastics, forging, engineering, leather, pressure, metallurgy, agriculture, transportation machinery and machine tools, hydraulic stations, automatic production lines and other fields. Our products have won a good reputation in China with their stable and reliable quality, and are used in the 2010 Asian Games Torch Tower. Our products occupy most of the domestic market, while being exported to Southeast Asia, Russia, Africa and other foreign markets. Welcome to consult and purchase: https://www.china-vanepump.com/