How to properly replace the Vane Pumps Cartridge Kits ? Zhejiang Yongling Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd. explained:
1. When replacing the pump core, first check whether the positioning hole in the pump casing is deformed, and whether the mating part of the external spline and the internal spline of the pump core is worn and deformed. If the positioning hole is deformed or the shaft key is worn, it is recommended that the user replace the entire pump.
2. Check whether the shaft seal is aging and deformed, and whether the bearing is worn or loose. Be careful when replacing it. It is recommended to use flat and hard objects with an outer diameter that is the same as the shaft seal and an outer diameter slightly larger than the inner diameter of the bearing. In a fixed position, prevent deformation of the shaft seal and damage to the bearing.
3. Check the model of the old and new pump cores, whether the working direction is the same, and confirm that they can be installed before cleaning. Before installation, clean the inner wall of the pump casing and add the lubricant to the pump core. If the pump core is not in place, check it during installation. Whether the stator of the pump core and the oil distribution disc are concentric. After adjusting the concentricity, install the pump. After installation, confirm whether the positioning pin of the pump core is fixed to the positioning hole of the pump casing, and check whether the seal ring is complete and flat. To prevent trimming of the seal, tighten the connecting screw of the pump casing evenly and gradually.
4. When adjusting the direction of the oil inlet and outlet of the oil pump, as long as the fixed screw of the pump casing is unscrewed, you can rotate the upper pump casing, and then tighten the screw at the position required by the guide; do not pull up the pump core, so as to avoid the positioning pin of the pump core and the The positioning holes of the pump casing are misaligned or the seals at the connection between the upper and lower pump casings are misaligned.
5. When installing the oil pump, first check whether the sealing ring of the oil pump inlet and outlet flanges and all pipes are aging and deformed. At the same time, clean the inner wall of the oil inlet pipe and check the sealing performance of each connection of the oil inlet pipe.
6. Check whether the shaft and bearing of the motor are deformed and worn. If the shaft is swinging, confirm whether the shaft is deformed or the bearing is worn, and prevent the service life of the pump from being affected by the motor.
7. Check whether the coupling is worn and deformed, and whether the pump shaft is concentric with the motor shaft after the oil pump is installed. The simple method is to turn the coupling by hand to feel uniform and flexible.
8. Before starting the motor, check whether the hydraulic oil in the fuel tank is clean enough and the filter is deformed and clean. It is recommended to clean the fuel tank thoroughly and replace the new hydraulic oil and filter in accordance with the standard. To prevent the burning of the pump, be sure to Fill the body with hydraulic oil; loosen the exhaust valve at the oil outlet of the oil pump in order to remove the air in the pump body and the pipeline, and perform a jog start at no load. After the operation is normal, tighten the exhaust valve or the oil outlet Connector.
9. Pay attention to whether the oil level, oil temperature, operating pressure, etc. meet the requirements during the operation of the oil pump. The oil level after normal work should generally be more than 50mm above the top of the filter, otherwise the oil pump will easily suck up and generate noise. The oil temperature should be controlled below 60 degrees Celsius to prevent the oil temperature from being too high and destroying the protective oil film formed by the friction surface.
Zhejiang Yongling Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional China manufacturer and supplier of Vane Pumps Cartridge Kits . For details of specific products, please visit us: https://www.china-vanepump.com/produ...idge-kits.html